Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Are you stumped by salmon? What’s the difference between Chinook, Sockeye, King and Coho? What’s the best way to prepare salmon without overdoing it? Join chef Erin for this deliciously fun class that will clear up the confusion and provide you with a variety of tasty recipes for your collection, including Classic Poached Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce; Oven-roasted Salmon with Warm Lentils; Sautéed Salmon with Swiss Chard; and Pacific Northwest Grilled, Glazed Salmon. With seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jul 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village