Please enable cookies in your web browser.
As the Pacific NW blooms with new growth, our plates become more vibrant and our palates get to indulge in the flavors of the season. Nutritionist Danielle Premo will show you how to take advantage of spring’s offerings using fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables as she prepares Shaved Asparagus Salad with Garlic Pine Nut Vinaigrette; meal-worthy French Lentil Salad with Edamame, Strawberries, and Broccoli Rabe in a Maple Dressing; Chilled Pea and Parsley Soup; and Red Potato Soup with Sage Oil. For a sweet little treat, we’ll finish with some handmade Vanilla Bean Mint Chocolates. Vegetarian; no eggs, dairy or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday May 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday May 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday May 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday May 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah