Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Inflammation is a powerful and effective response to notify the immune system to send help. Unfortunately, many factors create an inflammatory environment that doesn’t allow the immune system to rest, wearing it down over time. Join nutritionist Ami Karnosh to learn about foods that soothe the inflammatory response and help restore balance. She will also discuss which foods to avoid, while she demonstrates some delicious and easy anti-inflammatory recipes using fresh, seasonal and organic ingredients, including Curried Red Lentil Soup with Lemon, Market Spice Potato Bake, Cabbage Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing, and Dark Cherry Quinoa Pudding. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Wednesday May 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday May 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Jun 25, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jul 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village