Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pressure Cooking 101
Modern pressure cookers are a great resource in the kitchen year-round. They’re fast and energy efficient, which means less heat added to the house when preparing meals in warm summer months. Denise will share some great recipes to get your picnic going as she demonstrates Summer Vegetable Caponatina, good for serving with grilled fish or chicken; Quick Quinoa with Green Beans, Tomatoes and Basil; Shredded Chicken Tacos with Lime Cilantro Cream; and Easy Breezy Berry Jam. Less prep time in the kitchen = more time to play outside! With poultry and optional dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday May 3, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday May 10, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday May 17, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jul 12, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday Jul 26, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds