Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Fresh Bagels, Crunchy Granola Bars and Quick and Easy Raspberry Streusel Bars: sound like some long-lost friends of yours? You thought you’d never see them again, but here they are. With her training as a chemist and decades of home baking, Shari Roberts has done the experimenting in her kitchen — so you don’t need to. She’ll demonstrate how to prepare these three delicious favorites as she shares tips on converting traditional recipes to be free of the common allergens of gluten, dairy, eggs and soy. Go ahead; take a bite! Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs, soy or gluten. Recipes do include nuts and honey.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday May 4, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday May 10, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday May 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Jun 1, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday Jun 22, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah