Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The signs of spring are everywhere, and it’s a perfect time to renew your plan to get more greens into your daily repertoire. Rachel will show you a bevy of versatile recipes that take advantage of the season. Class starts off with a greens tasting, as you learn to appreciate the nuances and versatility of what’s available. Then Rachel will prepare delicious Ricotta and Escarole Crostini to enjoy with a real nutritional powerhouse — Nettle Soup with Leeks and Potatoes. We’ll also enjoy a lovely Pasta with Dandelion Greens, a Grilled Radicchio Salad and Chard Gratin. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday May 4, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday May 10, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday May 18, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jun 7, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jun 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora