Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Maki Sushi is “rolled sushi” with narrow strips of different ingredients layered on a bed of vinegared rice and spread on a sheet of toasted nori (seaweed). Just about any ingredient can be included, from avocado to spinach to tofu, and once you learn the technique, you can get creative at home with other ingredients, such as seafood. Seppo will show you how to make perfect sushi rice, prepare effortless sushi rolls and serve your creations with elegance. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Jul 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Jul 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jul 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Jul 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jul 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village