Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Tapas are a great idea for impromptu parties. Learn how to make fun, flavorful appetizers that will ensure you have time for socializing and that your guests will leave your party full and satisfied. Your well-planned menu will include Pan con Tomate (rustic bread smeared with ripe tomatoes and garlic); Logrono-style Mushrooms with Garlic and Parsley; Chickpeas with Piquillos, Lemons and Herbs; Chicken Skewers with Romesco Sauce; Spanish Tortilla with homemade Aioli; and lastly, Crema di Limon with fresh summer berries. With poultry, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Thursday Jun 19, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jun 21, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Jun 28, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Jun 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village