Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Korean-style BBQ offers unique and irresistible flavors, quite distinct from American BBQ, but gaining strong stateside popularity. In this class, we will prepare Beef Bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) and Daeji Bulgogi (grilled pork marinated in Korean spicy sauce). We’ll learn how to serve the barbecued meat the traditional way in lettuce wraps filled with optional rice, Ssamjang (spicy Gochujang miso sauce) and a selection of herbs and chili peppers. We will also learn how to make Pa Moochim (green onion salad) to serve as a side dish with the barbecue. With meat; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Saturday May 31, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Jun 1, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jun 14, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Jun 22, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jun 28, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday Jun 29, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah