Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sureyya will gather you around the table and share stories of her girlhood in Turkey, as you work together to prepare some of her very favorite dishes, including Eggplant and Lamb Kofte Kebab with rich tomato sauce; Lavash Bread; World Famous Crispy Turkish Simit Bread with molasses and sesame seeds; Muhammara (roasted pepper and walnut dip with pomegranate molasses); and Turkish Delight (white snowball-shaped Sultanís Delight). With meat and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Friday May 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday May 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday May 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday May 18, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday May 30, 6:30-9pm. Redmond