Please enable cookies in your web browser.
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST! In this fun hands-on class, you’ll participate in making the freshest, lightest gnocchi (pronounced nee-o’-kee) — little Italian dumplings made with potatoes — quickly cooked and bathed in delectable sauces. You’ll make and shape the dough and sample gnocchi with three easy sauces: Fontina Sauce, Oven-roasted Spring Vegetable Sauce, and Fresh Tomato Sauce with Basil. Vegetarian; with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday May 1, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday May 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday May 7, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday May 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday May 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday May 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village