Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Italian Summer Salads
During the warmer months, salads are taken very seriously in Italy. Home cooks prepare the ingredients for filling salads, such as Rice Salad with Tuna, Roasted Peppers and Olives, in the morning to avoid the heat of mid-day. Iole will demonstrate and share her arsenal of quick tips for this salad as well as some other specialties such as Corte dí Aibo Salad from Bologna, with the best seasonal leaf lettuce, radicchio, sliced almonds and grapefruit; a Balsamic Tomato Arugula Salad; and Caprese Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes. With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Tuesday Jun 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday Jun 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Jun 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle