Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cape Circeo, a National Park south of Rome, is rich in nature, history and delicious cuisine. Paola will be your tour guide as she prepares some local favorites. While you sample a variety of Italian cheeses and learn about their best uses, Paola will prepare an antipasto of Melanzane Grigliate (grilled eggplant with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella). Enjoy a quick and easy Guazzetto di Ceci e Gamberi (shrimp and garbanzo beans sautéed in garlic and rosemary-infused oil); a classic Italian Spaghetti alle Vongole (spaghetti with clams); and Pesche al Forno (baked peaches with chocolate and almonds). With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday May 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday Jun 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Jun 8, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jun 14, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Friday Jun 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village