Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In Spain, nothing says summer like a friendly paella party. Everyone in Spain has their own secret recipe, but they all start with a few basic techniques that set paella apart from other rice dishes. Join Chef Erin as she demonstrates the elements of a successful Paella with Chicken and Sausage, along with other dishes to complement your meal, including Marinated Olives with Orange and Thyme; Crispy Roasted Chickpeas; Roasted Pepper Salad; and Spanish Almond Cakes. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday May 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday May 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday May 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday May 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday May 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday May 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora