Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join Sureyya as she continues to supply an amazing variety of vegan dishes that everyone at the table will love. From her own Turkish hometown, where the mountains are dotted with olive orchards, she will prepare Gavur Dagi Salad with green olives. Then enjoy Muceddere (a lentil pilaf with caramelized onions and cardamom); Eggplant Mousakka; Ful Akhdar (artichokes with fava beans and almonds); and finally a sweet touch of irresistible Havuc Koftesi (carrot rolls with walnuts and coconut). Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Jun 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Jun 8, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Jun 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jun 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora