Please enable cookies in your web browser.
As Julia Child once said, “In France, cooking is an art form and a national sport.” Chef Lynne Vea shares her love of this great art with some classic French dishes celebrating what spring has to offer the table in the south of France accompanied by tastings of regional wines. She’ll start with a regional Seafood Bouillabaisse, followed by warm French Baguettes with hand-churned butter, and a classic Salad Niçoise. The pièce de résistance will be Hazelnut-crusted Paillards of Chicken with White Wine, Morels and Caper Butter. A delicate Sweet Cherry Clafoutis provides a lovely end to a lovely evening. With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED.
- Thursday May 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday May 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday May 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond