Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sensational Thai Flavors
Pranee will show you how to combine Thai staple ingredients with fresh herbs and tropical fruits to create amazing recipes. Everyone loves refreshing Miang Kam (lettuce wrapped tidbits of peanut, ginger, lime and coconut served with sweet and savory sauce) — a great do-it-yourself dish for parties. She’ll also demonstrate tips and easy recipes with Yum Goong Manuang Maprow (Thai prawn salad with mango), Por Pia Sod (vegetable-filled rice paper rolls with lime-sweet chile dipping sauce), and Laab Gai (chicken salad with mint and sticky rice). With poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday May 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday May 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday May 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday May 22, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday May 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday May 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday May 30, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jul 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village