Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 12 to 15, with one adult guest. Bread making is both an art and a science, and Ronit has a great way of bringing out the artist and scientist in everyone. She shows you how easy it is to make fresh bread, how to develop a feel for dough kneading, and how to shape and “proof” the bread. Each child and adult team will make a loaf of basic white bread and experiment with turning whole-wheat bread dough into different shapes to discover your personal favorites. We’ll also churn our own butter to taste with the baked bread. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Saturday Jan 18, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Feb 1, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Feb 9, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Mar 1, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 8, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Mar 30, 1-3:30pm. Redmond