Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10 to 12, with one adult guest. Learn all about making two kinds of popular maki zushi, those wrapped in nori (a sheet of dried sea vegetable) and a “reversed” roll, with rice on the outside and nori inside. You can choose a variety of fresh ingredients, from vegetables to tofu, to customize your sushi any way you like it. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten. Price includes one child and one adult.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Saturday Feb 22, 3-5pm. Issaquah
- Friday Feb 28, 6-8pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Mar 2, 1-3pm. Redmond
- Sunday Mar 9, 10am-12pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Apr 12, 3-5pm. West Seattle