Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 8 to 12, without adult accompaniment. Kids are always looking for ways to put their personal stamp on their activities; the kitchen is a positive, empowering place to encourage independence. We’ll discuss recipes, when they are important to follow, and when a little more creativity is in order. Small teams of kids will be guided through an entire meal as they prepare Mexican Hot Chocolate, Homemade Guacamole, a tasty batch of Enchiladas and an impressive Caramel Flan. Emphasis will be placed on start-to-finish ownership of each recipe. Vegetarian with meat options; with dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Jan 11, 10am-12pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Jan 25, 3-5pm. Redmond
- Saturday Feb 15, 3-5pm. Issaquah
- Friday Feb 28, 5-7pm. Redmond
- Saturday Mar 15, 3-5pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Apr 5, 3-5pm. West Seattle