Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 2 to 3 with one adult guest. Join us as we prepare a literary feast based on the popular Dr. Seuss classic. Itís never too early to start enjoying nutritious greens as they sneak their way into our tasty Scrambled Green Eggs, served with some easy Ham Rollups. Would you eat them in a house? Would you eat them with a mouse? Sam-I-Am will give us great inspiration as we prepare some yummy Sugar Cookies shaped like the ideas he suggests. Vegetarian with meat options; with dairy and eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Jan 22, 10-11:15am. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Jan 25, 10-11:15am. West Seattle
- Wednesday Feb 19, 10-11:15am. Edmonds
- Saturday Feb 22, 10-11:15am. Issaquah
- Saturday Mar 1, 10-11:15am. Redmond
- Wednesday Mar 19, 10-11:15am. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 29, 10-11:15am. Greenlake Aurora