Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vinaigrettes, beurre rouge, béchamel, and caramel sauces serve as the stepping stones on the way to preparing complex and exciting dishes. You’ll learn how to prepare and use basic sauces by practicing emulsifying sauces, fixing “broken” sauces, and discussing ways to play with flavor and incorporate these sauces into various dishes. To test our creations, we will prepare Mixed Green Salad with Balsamic-Pomegranate Vinaigrette; Macaroni and Three Cheese Béchamel; Salmon with Tarragon Beurre Rouge; and Pan-seared Bananas with Spiced Caramel Sauce. With seafood and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Mar 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora