Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Learn how to successfully cook meat indoors using high heat with chef Darin’s recipes, tips and techniques. He will guide you through equipment and pan selection and care, “reading” oil, temperature control, gauging doneness, and ingredient substitutions. Learn to make delicious, hearty dishes, including Sweet Mustard-marinated Pork Chops with Root Vegetable-Apple Hash; Grass-fed New York steak au poivre with Parmesan Gnudi Gnocchi dumplings; Sautéed Lamb Chops with Spicy Moroccan-minted Yogurt; and Warm Bacon and White Bean Salad. With meat, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Friday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Feb 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Feb 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond