Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Crafting the best vegetarian soups is about how to incorporate herbs, spices and nutrients into your soups so that they are rich with flavors. You’ll enjoy sipping on Sage and Lemon Tea as we get started on making stew-type soups and quick soups for the fast pace of our daily lives. Sureyya shares recipes for Peasant Soup with Root Vegetables; Homemade Spinach Tortellini Soup with Yogurt and Mint; Rice and Lemon Soup with Caramelized Onions and Cilantro; and “Villager’s Sunday Stew,” made with pasta and seasonal vegetables. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Mar 2, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Mar 7, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Mar 9, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Friday Mar 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Mar 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake