Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The Northwest has one of the longest growing seasons in the country, and we’re lucky to be able to enjoy fresh, local ingredients year-round. Devra, who is a long-time vendor at area farmers markets, knows how to select the best fresh ingredients to turn into quick weeknight dishes that everyone will love. Join in as we make crispy Kale Chips to complement a hearty Portuguese White Bean and Kale Soup; and Beets with Hazelnuts, Rosemary and Orange. There’s no better way to use Northwest fruit than in a dessert of Ginger-poached Pears, a simple, delicious finish to our winter harvest meal. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Jan 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jan 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora