Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Bring your knives, no matter how simple or sophisticated — or use ours — to practice knife-handling skills and learn how to cut safely and efficiently in this fun workshop with chef Seppo. He’ll explain about knife selection, introduce honing and sharpening, and teach you several different knife techniques so you can cook more efficiently and safely. Along the way, you’ll prepare ingredients for Lemon Cilantro Chicken Soup and Lemon Cilantro Vegetable Soup, which Seppo will demonstrate in class. Vegetarian, with optional poultry; no dairy or eggs. Adults only. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jan 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Feb 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Feb 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds