Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join us to learn the basics of pressure cooking and how this handy tool can simplify your life and help you get more real food on the table every day. We’ll learn how to properly cook beans for Black Bean, Kale and Sweet Potato Chili. Then learn about grains in Tuscan Farro Salad with optional tuna. Finally, we’ll see the advantage of using pressure cooking with meat-based proteins with Barbecue Pulled Chicken and Mushroom-smothered Pork Chops. Suddenly, weeknight cooking is within easy reach. With meat, poultry and optional seafood; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Saturday Jan 25, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Jan 31, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Feb 15, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday Feb 23, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Mar 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora