Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Tired of your same old weeknight chicken dishes? Join chef Olaiya Land as she shares some fresh takes on chicken. In this class you’ll learn how to braise, stew, season and sauté chicken as you make dishes easy enough to serve for a weeknight supper. You’ll make Chicken and Fennel Meatballs in Tomato Sauce; Peruvian-Style Arroz con Pollo (chicken with rice); Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Prunes and Honey; and Chicken Pot Pie with Winter Vegetables and Tarragon. With poultry, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Jan 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Jan 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Jan 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Feb 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond