Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Donít fret about making pie crust: itís easy as pie! Barbara will teach you how (or refine your technique) to make a deliciously flaky, buttery crust using a food processor. The savory side of pies will surprise you and satisfy you when you need a break from sweets. Barbara will show you how to make the best pie crust ever, and teach you a little science along the way, and provide recipes for Chicken Pot Pie and Winter Vegetable Quiche. You will make, and take home, a galette (an open-faced pie) with a delicious filling of Caramelized Onions and Roasted Garlic. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Sunday Jan 5, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Jan 19, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Feb 22, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Mar 1, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Mar 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle