Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chef Lesa will show you how to make the most of late winter produce and give you tips on selecting, storing and preparing your goods. Learn the meatless secret of savory Lentil and Walnut Paté with Mushrooms; take familiar flavors into new territory with Reisling-braised Apples and Leeks; and let Risotto with Greens and Goat Cheese make eating your greens an easy treat. A bowl of Roasted Yam and Parsnip Soup with Parmesan Crisps will make you wish for winter without end. You’ll also receive a bonus recipe for Sweet Potato and Prune Tzimmes — a dessert perfect for any day of the week. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Feb 9, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Feb 22, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Feb 23, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Mar 1, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Mar 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Mar 30, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds