Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Enjoy a fun class of hands-on cheese making with our cheese expert. After a demonstration of fresh Buttermilk Cheese, you’ll join in to make Queso Blanco (Mexican-style cheese); Fresh Ricotta and Mozzarella in a small group setting. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, equipment use and care, and ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss recipes to try at home. This is a fast-paced, hands-on class, so come prepared to get a little messy! Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Feb 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Feb 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Feb 16, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Feb 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Mar 9, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah