Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In this class you’ll explore some fine pastries, cookies and cakes that are naturally gluten-free (no special flours are needed). Without adjusting recipes, you’ll discover how easy it is to make these beautiful and decadent pastries that also just happen to be gluten-free. Learn classic pastry techniques and get lots of hands-on time as you mix, shape and bake Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookies, crispy Coconut Tuiles, and Amaretti Cookies. Laurie will also demonstrate Chocolate Roulade Cake with Vanilla Bean Buttercream, and you’ll receive a bonus recipe for Orange-Almond Cake. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs; no gluten. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Feb 3, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Feb 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Feb 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday Feb 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds