Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The brightest thing about January is the wonderful citrus fruits that arrive, bringing with them sunshine and vibrant flavors. Join Chef Pam to create dishes using citrus to spark up a winter menu. You will get familiar with a wide variety of citrus fruits and receive lots of tips on how to use them throughout the season. We’ll make a Tangy Roasted Beet Soup with Orange Crème Fraiche; Fish en Papillote (in parchment) with fennel, leek, thyme and citrus; and Seasonal Green Salad with Shaved Vegetables, Citrus Segments, Pistachios and Citrus Vinaigrette. Dessert is special too, as we make an Italian-style Meyer Lemon Budino (pudding). With seafood, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Jan 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jan 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jan 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle