Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chronic inflammation in the body can leave you feeling fatigued, achy and out of balance. The good news is there are a number of delicious, nutritious foods that shut down inflammation and protect against diseases and unhealthy aging. Michelle is a dietitian and author of “Anti-Inflammatory Eating Made Easy.” She’s ready to teach you how an anti-inflammatory diet can help ease joint pain, improve digestion, address skin issues and much more. Sample delicious dishes like Shiitake Mushroom and Walnut Pâté; Quinoa-stuffed Cabbage; Pan-seared Salmon with Sautéed Chard; and Pumpkin Coconut Pie with Pecan Crust. With seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 8, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Mar 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Mar 31, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Apr 6, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Apr 12, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Apr 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake