Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cultured and fermented foods are becoming more popular, but what do they do for you, besides adding a delicious boost to other dishes? Learn from Birgitte about these nutrient-dense super foods that have the benefits of aiding digestion, boosting immunity and curbing cravings. We will also discuss how to use these foods as a condiment and how to integrate them into other dishes. You will learn how to culture vegetables, fruits and drinks, utilizing different kinds of brine. We’ll explore making Yogurt; Crème Fraîche; Winter-spiced Fruit Chutney; Kombucha Tea; Cultured Coconut; and Sourdough Starter. Vegetarian, with dairy, no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Tuesday Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jan 25, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Feb 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Feb 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Feb 19, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Feb 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond