Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Discover how easy it is to incorporate a variety of whole grain flours into your baked goods for deeper flavor and added texture. Pastry chef Laurie will show you how to use your own recipes and adjust them to include whole grain flours, plus you’ll discover uses and characteristics for whole spelt, amaranth, buckwheat, whole wheat and rye flours. She will demonstrate recipes that will delight you with complex flavors, both sweet and savory, including Roasted Vegetable Tart with Buckwheat Short Crust; Whole-wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies; Pear-Cardamom Upside-down Cake; and Orange and Rye Madeleines. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Monday Jan 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jan 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Jan 12, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle