Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Becky, who is writing a book about cooking with mushrooms, really knows her stuff and is happy to share her knowledge with you. You’ll learn how to use year-round cultivated mushrooms and explore how to re-hydrate and cook with out-of-season dried wild mushrooms. Becky will prepare Silken French-style Eggs on Toast Points with Black Truffle Butter and Herbs; Oyster Mushroom and Corn Empanadas with charred Poblano Chiles and Pumpkin Seed Sauce; Clay Pot Mushrooms with Bok Choy and Soy Caramel Glaze; and Button Mushroom, Walnut and Pomegranate Spread with Serrano Chiles, Warm Pita Bread and Feta Cheese. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Feb 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Feb 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Feb 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Mar 4, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Mar 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Mar 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds