Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The New Year is a great time to explore how to boost your energy and nutrition level using super foods. Ami, who is a nutritionist, enjoys sharing her knowledge of these foods, with ideas for incorporating them into dishes the whole family will like. Let your energy soar naturally with these nutritionally super-charged foods, such as Maca Cacao Energy Rolls; Supreme Sea Vegetable Salad (carrots, hijiki, dulse, sesame and pomegranate); Ultimate Super Supper (baked quinoa and black beans with yams and avocado); and Super Berry Protein Brownies. You’ll also receive a bonus recipe for Matcha Green Tea Scones. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Feb 2, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Mar 23, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah