Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Warm up the winter with flavorful vegetarian recipes that celebrate the versatility of winter greens. Along with techniques for cooking with greens, you’ll learn how to make perfect biscuits and gnocchi, as well as knife skills for dealing with greens. Darin will demonstrate Spicy Creamed Collards with Homemade Biscuits and Apple Butter; Wilted Chard and Mushroom Panzanella Salad with Sourdough Croutons and Sherry Vinaigrette; and Winter Greens with Handmade Gnocchi, Pears, Hazelnuts and Shaved Parmesan. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday Jan 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Feb 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake