Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Social Soups Redux
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST. Becky is back with four more international soup recipes perfect for entertaining because you can make big batches of the soup ahead, then freeze and reheat when guests arrive. To dress them up, each soup has a variety of garnishes that elevate the soup into something gourmet. She will make Creamy Root Vegetable Soup with Homemade Apple Butter and Crispy Parsnip Chips; Smoky Tomato and Fennel Soup with Bleu Cheese Toasts; Thai Peanut and Sweet Potato Soup with Cilantro, Lime and Roasted Red Chile Paste; and Rosemary-kissed Wild Porcini Soup with Herb Oil and Parmesan Reggiano. With seafood (fish sauce and shrimp ingredients) and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Jan 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Jan 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Feb 8, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora