Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In a continuation of this popular class, vegans and “flexitarians” alike will enjoy learning to make Sureyya’s ingenious recipes for dishes that can be a meal in themselves, or a side to a family feast. She will demonstrate how to make Beet and Chard Salad with Fennel, Arugula and Balsamic Vinaigrette; Lentil Stew with Mushrooms and Peppers in Tarragon Tomato Sauce; Stir-fried Parsnip, Eggplant and Cashew Biryani with Basmati Rice; and Black Bean Salsa with Charred Chile Peppers and Tahini Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday Jan 5, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Jan 12, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Friday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Jan 19, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake