Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Stir-frying is one of the most popular ways to prepare Chinese food. It is fun, healthy and easy. In this class you will learn how to use the basic tools and the principles of effective stir-frying and how to pair vegetables and other ingredients such as dried and fresh mushrooms, edamame (green soy beans), pine nuts, baked tofu and mochi (brown rice cakes). We will prepare easy stir-fry sauces such as Mongolian Sesame Sauce, Japanese Teriyaki Sweet Soy Sauce and Korean Gochujang Miso Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Mar 29, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Apr 5, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Apr 13, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah