Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Eastern European cooking is hearty, homey and satisfyingly delicious — foods that chef Erin, a third-generation Hungarian-American learned to cook from her grandmother. Erin will share Grandma Rose’s recipes for Goat Cheese Spread; Potato and Cheese Peirogis (dumplings); Chicken Paprikás; Stuffed Cabbage; and Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream. You’ll get hands-on experience and lessons in how to make peirogi dough, techniques for filling and cooking cabbage rolls, seasoning choices for the chicken, and braising and stewing techniques. With meat (bacon), poultry, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Feb 25, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Mar 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Mar 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora