Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Tamale-making is usually thought of as a time-consuming labor of love, but this hands-on class will teach you an easy method for preparing this festive, versatile dish, along with a repertoire of homemade salsas to spice up your meal. We’ll make Tamales with two different fillings — Black Beans or Roasted Vegetables — and we’ll top them with Pico de Gallo, Roasted Tomato Salsa, and Roasted Serrano Hot Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Feb 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Feb 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Feb 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Feb 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Feb 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Mar 3, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
Please call 206-545-7112 by 5pm to register
- Friday Mar 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond