Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join Iole in this lively workshop where you’ll learn to make a staple of Italian home-cooked meals — fresh pasta. With a batch of pasta dough, a little practice and a handful of fun, you’ll become an expert at making and filling Cheese Ravioli to serve with Walnut Sauce; and Tortellini with Butter and Cheese Sauce. Iole will also show you how to make other shapes such as farfalle (bow ties) with spicy tomato sauce, and flat noodles such as tagliolini, fettuccine and pappardelle. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jan 7, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jan 16, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jan 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Jan 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Feb 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Feb 24, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Feb 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake