Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In a repeat of a popular class, Becky will prepare a delightful menu of Northwest-sourced products paired with local wines that make the dishes sing. She starts with Crostini with Leeks, Walnut Oil and Shaved Sheep’s Cheese with Currants paired with a crisp Riesling. The main course is Seared Lamb Chops with Five Spices accompanied by Roasted Asparagus with Crispy Sage and Washington Farro Cakes with Red Wine Jus. Hold on to your hats as you taste an amazing dessert of Bittersweet Chocolate Terrine with Bay, Salted Hazelnuts, and Rosemary Powder paired with a Ruby Port. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Wednesday Mar 26, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Apr 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Apr 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Apr 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora