Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Paola brings us a delightful spring menu, inspired by the Italian region of Liguria, a stretch of fertile land between the sea and the mountains. It has very mild winters that allow the growth of gorgeous fruits and vegetables, and we celebrate these products in her easy menu. You’ll taste Insalata di Arance (a zesty salad with oranges and olives), Torta Pasqualina (savory pie filled with ricotta and herbs usually served on Easter Monday), and Farfalle con Salsa di Noci (bowtie pasta with walnut sauce). Dessert is Affogato al caffé (ice cream floating in espresso and topped with fresh whipped cream). Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday Mar 16, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Mar 22, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 29, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Apr 6, 1-3:30pm. Redmond