Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Aloha! Hawaii Calls
The cuisine of Hawaii is such a gorgeous fusion of cultures and made so exciting by the variety of local foods that are produced in the tropical climate. We can all use a little warmth and light this time of year, and these dishes, filled with sunshine, are the perfect solution. Lynne will prepare Seared Tuna Poke Tacos with Chile Aioli and Fried Shallot Rings; Saimin Noodles with Kalua Pork, Peanuts, Nori and Kim Chi; and Kalbi-braised Beef Short Ribs with Coriander-caramelized Pineapple. Then indulge your sweet tooth with Coconut Sticky Rice Pudding with Macadamia Brittle Cookies. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Mar 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Mar 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Mar 25, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Mar 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Apr 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday Apr 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond