Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chicken Biryani Dinner
Make an Indian meal for your family or friends with this easy-to-follow menu that is anchored by a traditional Chicken Biryani dish. Uma will start this class with a Ginger- and Cardamom-flavored Masala Chai (tea) to warm you up. She will show you how to make Sweet and Spicy Peanuts and Honey Ginger Vinaigrette that will garnish a Green Salad with baby greens and dried mango. The star of the night is Chicken Biryani, an intriguing dish of chicken, basmati rice and spices, accompanied by cooling Cucumber Raita. We will finish with a refreshing rose-scented Pomegranate Sorbet. With poultry and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Feb 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Mar 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Mar 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Mar 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond