Please enable cookies in your web browser.
If you’ve had enough pie, cake or cookies, try making one of Iole’s signature Italian desserts for your next occasion, whether for the family or special guests. In the style of European desserts, they are not too sweet, not too rich — but they are a delicious end to a meal and pair perfectly with coffee or tea. Iole will demonstrate her delectable creations of Crostata di Ricotta (ricotta tart with chocolate chunks and brandy-soaked dried cherries); Crostata di Riso (rice tart with golden raisins); and a luscious Crostata al Limone (lemon tart). Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Jan 31, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Feb 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Feb 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Mar 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond